|
|
Smile
Message...
Smile With
Me...
The Moment...
Wishes...
Captured
Smiles...
Shouts...
|
|
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
In sci library at the moment... next lesson is at 12pm but i dun really care if i am late for the stupid chinese tradition lecture. Anyway, i skipped chinese tradition tutorial and econs lect on mon... then i go causeway point with sheena... wahahahaz... n set off for home at 4 plus. So so... thinking if i should for a chinese traditional tutorial session later on at 2pm... but i doubt i will... dun feel like going... hahahaz... Well, i realised something.. though i hate going for econs lecture... i kinda enjoy going to econs tutorial... my grp got 96 marks for our homework! But then i realised every grp is scoring over 90 so it's like no big deal man. I still think my chem sucks... call myself a chem major... bleahz.... I am still eating too much. I'm worried that i nv s/u changing landscapes cos i can't write essays. I am so bored... school sucks. Lost soul buried her memories on
11:25 AM |